Friday, February 12, 2010

A News Star is Born...

Drew was chosen with a few fellow Zachary Taylor students to speak for his class about their school crib on the WLKY Local News channel here in Louisville. To see his first stardom role click here... http://www.wlky.com/school-cribs/index.html

Zachary Taylor needs your votes! Please help them get back into first place (its gonna take a miracle, they are like 5,000 votes behind) You can vote as much as you want in a day. (Just not one right after the other)

Good job Drewby my shining lil star!

3 comments:

  1. Drew, I watched your TV debut and was so proud of you. You talked very clearly and answered the question very well. I voted for Zachery Taylor school, but don't know if it made much difference. Love Hugy Amma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Drewby. I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need a new post here folks.....

    ReplyDelete