Sunday, July 28, 2013

Random Summer Week

 This is our very own Michael "Squints" Palledorous
 We must have come across a vacant weekend, so after a little convincing (of Shana) we made our way up to Pine Valley on Friday evening for a sleepover.  I think Drew cast once before snagging in moss and losing another of Papa Judd's lures and calling it a day.
 Garden update
I've made many blanket forts in my day and they were much more elaborate than this - but this was entirely my boys' doing and it includes a tv and dvd player.  All three boys slept in it for three nights but on the third night, there was a cave-in.  I heard some commotion around 5am but let the boys deal with it.  So when I asked Drew what had gone on that night, he told me that the books had fallen in...and then he got a very serious look on his face.  He went on to say, "Dad, we were blessed last night.  When the books fell down, they fell right between me and Seth's head and the piggy banks fell right between Jack's legs and no one got hurt."  

No comments:

Post a Comment