Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Morning Routine

Every morning is purt near the same around here. We take Laynee and Drew to school, come home and I get some computer time, then the scene looks like this....

Jack and Seth in front of the T.V. with a coffee filter full of snacks, and I get five minutes of peace as I shower. So do I only take five minute showers...HECK NO! That is approximately how long I get before Jack Jack is flinging back the shower curtain and letting me know he is "all da" and he wants "mo". The kid is not small for a reason. When I don't retreat from the shower immediately he then has a hay day climbing up on the toilet and reorganizing my bathroom essentials. He has all ready eaten almost a whole tube of my coveted Natural Ice chapstick just this week! He is addicted to the stuff just as much as I am, only apparently not in the same way.` I should probably just get out of the shower sooner, but it is one of my most favorite times of the day. Especially in the cold weather. I love this stage of life.

6 comments:

  1. You can have really long showers this week. I'm here and will keep them totally occupied

    ReplyDelete
  2. all will be well on February 27

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you really love this stage of life? really? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our shower time sounds about the same, except it is Zane saying Phenias and Ferb is over I want another one or put another Diego on. I love HOT showers in cold weather. AHHHH! So I know how long your showers really are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Auhhhh...same here except it is Adie and Emily rifiling through my bathroom stuff and wanting something else to eat and if I don't make it out in time I have a really good time cleaning up the huge mess they have made getting something themselves:) Momhood nothin better eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The visual picture if Jack rearranging your bathroom essentials makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete