
Last year Laynee thought about trying out for cheerleader. When I told her she would be cheering in front of a crowd of people, she decided against it. She has never liked being up in front of people having to perform. She gets very nervous. I was also secretly, very happy about the decision. As the school year went on, she let her friends get to her and out of nowhere decided to try out. This can be nerving for a parent. What if they don't make it?? What if they do?? Well obviously she made it. She has had a fantastic time cheering. She was only nervous for the first game. I have to admit, I too was happy when she made it. She makes her momma proud. Way to go Laynee. Your my #1 cheerleader!
you look so so so so cute!!!!!!!!!! you make a cute little cheerleader!!!! oh and by the way this is from landree!!!
ReplyDeletehey this is landree again and i think that you should try out for cheer in high school!! you would be really really super good on the team and you would be a great addition to any team anywhere!!!
ReplyDeleteyou guys have such a cute little family!!! landree!!
ReplyDeleteHey Laynee!!! U look great in these pictures!!! I'm glad your friends begged u to try out!!! Because I did 2!!! Duh!! Do u win a lot of games? I know it would be easier if I asked u in person, but when I saw the pictures, The question popped in my head!!!
ReplyDelete- Madison
OMG!!!!! U know that I might go to Wesport next year? Have u heard the FREAKY STORIES? I think I told u AB them. Is Wesport scary when u go chear/ What does it look like? Write me back under the pictures of me cheering. Love ya Laynee BFFL'S FOREV even when u move back to Utah. OK?
ReplyDelete-Madison
Hey Laynee this song keep holding on makes me want to cry becuase it makes me feel like your leaving to Utah right now. Love ya,
ReplyDeleteMadison