Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What a nuisance!

I may look cute and cuddly........

but when I get hungry, I am not afraid to find trash that stupid people leave out! This is the mess I love to make...



Note to self: Stop leaving trash out on the deck. The raccoons always get into it! The lucky thing about the mess this varment left, was that I was able to recover that little yellow cup that Jack apparently tossed in the garbage. So thanks for the favor, I guess.

5 comments:

  1. It reminds me of the movie The Great Outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I think they're ugly. Blah.

    But at least you got your cup :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is too funny! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuk...You gotta know those critters are hangin' out there in that forest of yers...with the ghost of Davey Crockett, or was it Daniel Boone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a fun mess.Glad I don't have to deal with Racoons.

    ReplyDelete