You all know how desperately I wanted Jack to be a girl...well I might have got more than I bargained for! I had come to terms with having 3 boys, then the other day I walked into the kitchen and found this...............

My Jack is glam and gettin ready to hit the town on a shopping spree! He was even willing to stop, pose, and say cheese. I don't think he has the looks to pull off feminine, glad he is a boy.
fred loves dress-ups.
ReplyDeleteSophie used to play dress up with Josh all the time. He loved the heels.
ReplyDeleteTurn this kid loose in my basement for a day and see what he can come up with but I'm not worried. Jack's as "manly" as they come. Love the kid; can't wait to see him again.
ReplyDeleteheheh you guys are so cute i love it so much heheh im happy you guys are having funn in utah!!! love landree!!!! p.s love you guys
ReplyDelete