So I give you Jack from the front......

Are you ready for the awesomeness?
Jack from the side..........
Sweetest haircut I have ever given the boy! I put it in a ponytail just to show how long it was. I think the best part of it all was Spence coming home and saying, "Jack you got a haircut. Turn around and lets see it. " Totally unsuspecting of what was coming! His face and outburst of laughing was priceless! So now I take a vote......let him keep the tail (of which he is quite proud of. He didn't want anyone touching his ponytail.) or shave it. I'm totally ok with bringing the "tail" back into fashion. I have no shame!
Cute, but.....needs to go. That's my vote. What a cute kid. Can't wait to see him next week.
ReplyDeleteShana that is halarious! I have to say I was never a fan of the tail look but....your kid so do what you want! lol
ReplyDeleteno question. keep it.
ReplyDeleteKeeeepIT! KeeeepIT! KeeeepIT! seriously.
ReplyDeletelove that hair cut and the blog!!!
ReplyDeletehuggy amma says - love the new look keep it and start a new fad. He is so cute no matter what and if he likes it so much the better.
ReplyDeleteI had one in High School. I thought I was cool. I wasn't. But he should keep it just to see what people say.
ReplyDelete