Kason and Melanie came out to spend a week with us here in Louisville. We took them to the Louisville Slugger Museum, the Gap Clearance Center, and today we went to Churchill Downs. I have never been myself, so this was something new to me as well. General admission tickets were $3, but a worker gave us free tickets. SCORE!!! Did I place a bet? Hmmm...ummm yes I did. How do you go to the track and not place a bet? I didn't even feel bad about it, and no I did not win. My horse took 4th. I was out 2 bucks, but didn't have to pay an entry fee, so I call it even.



O.k. I gotta do this before I die. I did get to the horse races once in Prescott, Arizona with my grandpa....but how can you visit Louisville 4 or 5 times a year for 9 years and not go to the races. Count me in the next time I come.....
ReplyDeleteHuggy Ama says..Same goes for me. What is the matter with us? We could have a great time watching the races and betting and all that stuff. Looks like lots of fun.
ReplyDelete