Friday, December 11, 2009

Got your ugly Christmas sweater?

Last week was the annaul Storms Christmas Party. As always, fun was had by all. We did most of the same things. Pot luck yummies, signs, mafia, name game, white elephant gift exchange, and new this year, an ugly christmas sweater contest. I looked everywhere for the worst, but really couldn't find anything. My sweater was ugly, but not bad. On the day of the party, Spence still didn't have a sweater to wear. He called me from work and I told him to pick one up on the way home...he said he didn't want to. I pretty much commanded him to, and I'm glad he did. This is the pretty lil' number he came home with......

And oh yes, he won! Cathy Lorenat put up a good fight with hers, but Spence could not be outdone. I think the fact that it was a woman's vest, and it was too small helped capture him the win. Upclose...isn't the bead work amazing! It really was like wearing armor it was so heavy.


4 comments:

  1. from huggy amma

    Spencer save that sweater for me. I LOVE it and want it so verrrrry much. The bead work is beyond amazing it is pure genius. Glad you finally updated Shana Love Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Spencer looks great in that vest but the best part of that picture is Jack, holy cow he is so cute and so dang big. I miss you guys. I just love the pictures of your kids down the side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm...that comment was from Traci. Not sure what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it....you make me proud, son.

    ReplyDelete