At the end of soccer season, Aaron asked me if I wanted to be his assistant coach for the basketball season. I was fine with it, but the subject of basketball and Seth had never even come up in our family, so we asked Seth right then if he wanted to play basketball with Matt McArthur and Aaron as coach and he didn't hesitate at all when he said "No!"
Their first game and practice was this week, and after the game, when Shana asked if he had a good time, he said, "I'm ready to play next season!"
The rest of the day was busy. Kyle and I headed out on a bike ride that ended up being around 40+ miles and after that I still had 3 places to be. We started out at Kyle's for tacos with family and friends.
Traci and her 5 boys were in town, so we had to show her how we party.
Then we were off to Tuacahn to see the nativity.
The Youth from our ward was the cast, so we were there supporting with many of our ward members. Fortunately the weather was great. Shana and Laynee totally nailed their parts.
And then capped the night off at the DSC basketball game with our family once again. It was so good to have Traci and her boys here to hang out with us this weekend.
And to finish the weekend off, we convened in Las Vegas for the blessing of the youngest member of the family...
Molly Stewart! Welcome to earth - it's awesome.










It was an action-packed weekend for sure....even more fun when we read about it on your blog.
ReplyDelete