It was a great week in the Wells household. Seth turned 8 on Thursday and to celebrate we did everything he wanted to do...so that included pizza (of course).
It also included a family night at the movies. We all went to Wreck it Ralph, which I actually quite enjoyed. It brought back a lot of good memories of video games in the past. If you were wondering about this picture, Drew just hit his head on the big picture frame...kinda funny.
This is important for both Seth and Laynee...Seth that he got a lot of money, and Laynee that she can photobomb as much as possible.
Just doing the present thing
This is my Major Award which I won (paid for) at this year's Fire and Ice banquet. It was a silent auction item and when it came down to the final two minutes, I just took the pen away so no one else could bid.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was the centerpiece of the week - Seth's Baptism
Seth was nervous that he'd have to repeat the baptism because his toes would come up out of the water - so we practiced and practiced, and I stepped on his toes and so they couldn't come up (at his request).
Everything went very smooth. It was a very nice Saturday morning gathering. We had a lot of family support. It's so nice to live back home again.
Janci, Janice, and Taytum enjoying the luncheon at our house afterward.









I was glad I could be a part of some of it. Thanks for letting me crash your family gatherings. So proud of Seth and enjoyed my little outing with him. Excellent blogging. I really enjoy your posts.
ReplyDelete