until I got a text from Kyle saying come on over - it's free everything...including Big Stick popsicles! Our family is easily amused, but FREE is just icing on the cake.
---------------------------------------------------
The next day we were on our way to another College sponsored picnic, but when we found out the menu included Sloppy-Joes (which I quite enjoy), my family was having none of it...free or not. So we made a U-turn and headed up to the newly established Chic-fi-la and picked up a platter of nuggets and then headed to the park. We enjoyed having a couple friends along with us. And, as always, thanks Seth.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, I was picking out a spoon for my Sunday cake-in-milk at Grandma's when tucked away in the corner of the drawer I found this...Grandpa's spoon. I didn't even know it still existed. There used to be a whole set of these, but lost over the years, this is the last of the perfect spoons. It was my privilege to use it this Sunday. It's a special spoon that always reminds us of Grandpa.




Great pics...can't wait to have a piece of that cake. See you Tues....I want to be bombarded with grand kids.
ReplyDelete