Monday, September 30, 2013

The Weekender

 House Update
 And this will be the record which we keep that Seth played flag football...nice.
Thanks Coach McArthur and Ence
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 This weekend I headed up north to support my older two kids in their athletic endeavors.  Laynee ran in the Nebo Cross Country Invitational.
 She represented well, even after having to take a whole week off for a calf strain.
 And then it was off to the hi-lite of the evening for the kids...
 B-DUBS! (The kids were happy to eat there without mom - "we can order as much as we want")
 That night we stayed at the downtown Marriot in SLC and Laynee and I took a walk over to temple square.  We slipped into the tabernacle about 15 minutes before it closed and were able to sit a chat all by ourselves in that historic building. Not a single solitary other soul was there.
 We stopped in at the Joseph Smith Memorial building as well.
And finally - nearly 16 years ago, Shana and I honeymooned in the Snowed Inn B&B in Park City.  It's now up for sale, vacant, and in a state of disrepair.  Laynee and I climbed under the chained gate so I could get a snapshot of the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment