Saturday, April 18, 2009

Soccer Boy

Getting congratulations from his teammates after scoring a goal.

Using his mad dribbling skills.

Drew eats, drinks, and dreams about soccer. He loves it. One day last week, practice was cancelled because of the rain....he cried! He is the best player on his team, and he knows it! (we are working on the cocky thing, but I figure being a little cocky is ok if you can back it up...right???) Today was the first win of the season and the kids were really excited. Drew scored 6 of the 10 goals for his team. Way to go Drew and team Comets!



4 comments:

  1. Oh how I love watching Drewby play soccer. I wish I were there, every week. Way to go, Drew. Keep kickin' it hard.....In about twelve more months I'll be able to go to ALL your games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Drew! Confidence is key. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - My big soccer playing champ. I know how much you love to play and I also know how much you love making goals and I also know that you are an excellent dribbler and are NOT selfish with the ball. I miss not seeing you play, but I think about it and I can picture you and the park and your family in my mind. Much love from Huggy Amma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love it when they want to play something that their Dad didn't. Joel hates that Josh doesn't want to play baseball or basketball. Josh likes Soccer too and isn't good at it. Oh well, as long as he's happy.

    ReplyDelete