Our neighbors have a family tradition to decorate cupcakes with little groundhogs (almond joy) poking their heads up through the dirt (cupcake and icing) and were kind enough to include us in their fun.
They barely lasted long enough for a picture. Poor little critters - never had a chance.
Basketball has never been my thing, but I'm not afraid to support my kids who are playing it. Laynee plays for the ward...
and Drew for the Thunder. Yes, that is a picture of a picture - if you've got a problem with that, then I'll just go private.
Finally, the HOTW (Hike of the Week). Kyle was supposed to join us on this one, but in the end, it was just the kids and B-Awma. We hiked Johnson's Arch in Snow Canyon - another first for me, and BONUS - it's free. The trailhead is before the fee area begins.
Another beautiful day and stunning red rock canyons.
After last week's 4+ miler, these two boys were grateful for the brevity of this hike. Didn't ride on my shoulders once (but I didn't say they never asked).
Another week down.
No comments:
Post a Comment