There was a huge soccer tourney this weekend and it was great to be able to travel clear down to the Little Valley fields - 1 minute away - and watch Drew play. They even had to miss school on Friday to play a couple of games. If Drew was doing poorly in school, then I'd have to rethink that decision, but much like his sister, he also is rad - so he gets to skip school.
It's a mad dash to the donut box after the game to grab the few chocolate donuts and forget very quickly that they just lost and got eliminated from the tournament.
This was the only trophy Drew will be taking home this tournament. The opposing player picked up a yellow card.
With Monday off work and no soccer to attend, we had a great time with friends and family. This is at the beginning of the Virgin River 5 mile loop. Shana, Jeremy, and I all rollerbladed while everyone else biked. Seth wasn't overly impressed - I ended up pushing him a quarter of the way. Nobody wrecked.
Finally, we stoked up the jacuzzi for the kids.
The best part is seeing them jump into the freezing cold swimming pool and panic their way back to the 104 degree water of the jacuzzi. This is Ben and Drew in flight.
Good times.
I am so glad you are blogging again. Love it, love it...keep it up.
ReplyDelete