Sunday, June 17, 2012

Busy Week

When it comes to gift giving, I'm the first to admit that I fail. Time after time, I've failed - and I'm sorry about it. I wish I could do better at it. I even have tried making a list of things throughout the year to jot down ideas and the hints that have been dropped. Doesn't matter - I fail. Shana has (thus far) looked past this character flaw. I did get her the Swamp People T-shirt she is sporting, stuck 36 candles in her ice cream cake, and watched the kids on Saturday so she could hang with friends in Vegas. 36 years of awesome. Seth and Drew took part in the DHHS soccer camp and Drew won a pair of socks in the juggling competition. And over the weekend, his Fire FC team won the gold in fine fashion at the Utah Summer Games. It's fun to watch the boys work together. Really tight-knit group of boys and a great coach. When I arrived home from Drew's soccer game, this is what was going on in our front yard. There's at least one or two of these a week in our neighborhood so we have to keep our change close at hand. and happy dad's day

1 comment:

  1. Once again,thanks for blogging.....I love it. Sounds like everyone is having a productive summer. Can't wait to see everyone again.....Snow Shack here we come.

    ReplyDelete