Sunday, June 24, 2012
It's All About The Jane
Laynee Jane Wells - born 13 years ago tonight at 10:04pm at Dixie Regional Medical Center via C-section after 24 hours of labor because she was just too phat. She was named after Laynee Boggs from the movie "She's All That" (not that we were inspired by the character - just liked the name)
She's got a good head on her, loves Hot Cheetos, cleaning with her grandmas, and is a great babysitter. She had a great time at girls camp (see above).
I'm sure she wishes her birthday was not on Sunday, but we had a good time with family nonetheless.
I don't know what else to say about my favorite daughter - I couldn't be more pleased.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Laynee Jane!! You grew up too fast! This is Lauri
ReplyDeleteI'm very well pleased with this girl as well....couldn't ask for a nicer teenager....no doubt, she'll stay that way. It's her nature. Love you cute girl.....Hope your day was great. We'll celebrate soon....
ReplyDeleteI sure love that Laynee Jane, but what I really want to hear about is the PARTAY!!!!!Happy Birthday Laynee, you rock!
ReplyDelete