So for FHE this past week, we headed north to Veyo ya'll for some grub and crawdad hunting.
Strong work, Drew.
We were about the only ones there.
This was the hi-lite of the evening. Shana and I just looked at each other and laughed (then I told Shana to hurry and take a picture).
Didn't catch anything other than one dead crawdad, but we had a good time nonetheless.
This was not caught in Veyo. A few days later, there was a relatively huge rain storm all night long and when we got up the next morning, this was swimming around our pool. Drew hauled him in and set him free.
Jack-Jack's first day of Kindergarten, looking poised for success.
Finally, this weekend was a fun getaway to the SLC to spend time with the Young family and once again attend A Cappellastock up in Ogden with my Mom. Laynee and Maddy camped out back.
Jack and Maylie with their ducks in a row.
We capped it off with B-Dubs. I would've taken more pics at the concert, but my camera was short on batteries. Great weekend with friends and family. We're hoping to get more people to attend the concert next year on August 24th in Ogden, so pencil it in and call my mom for tickets. I also attended Music and the Spoken Word this morning at the Conference Center - something I would recommend to all.

I'm gonna sharpie that date in my calendar. I don't want to miss it ever again. I missed being there this year. PS. If you want more B-Dubs, you know where to find us.
ReplyDeleteIt was a good time....especially the wings. Thanks.
ReplyDelete