Sunday, November 4, 2012

What a Week

 We started off the week with our annual FHE pumpkin carving.  Drew and Seth got the short end of the stick finding out that their pumpkin was rancid, but we still gutted and carved it...yuck.
 Laynee hard at work and flying solo this year.
 Drew educating the 'young-guns'
 Then it was off to thriller.  Once again, I dragged Shana out to Tuacahn for another beautiful but twisted night.
 Party of the year around our house takes place on Halloween, and I just realized I don't even have a picture of the Guest of Honor and Birthday Girl - my Mom!  (rookie blogging mistake - sorry Mom) Kyle was the bouncer - apparently, recently let go from the Peppermill.
 ... a few of the guests (Seth and Drew)
 Mason and Mandy
 The brothers
 And finally the booty after a night of knocking doors
 Jack was focussed as he filled his bag - in fact when Sister Smith put a Snickers in his bag he said, "Snickers? But my mom doesn't like Snickers." 
 I will be glued to the TV Tuesday.
 It was the last tailgaiting party of the season for DSC football.
 Even Shana was feeling her oats and ringing the bell atop the wall.
 Seth Rockin' it.

 And finally, we were up early to make it up north for Harry's baby blessing, but we made a stop at the tabernacle for the 4338 consecutive broadcast of Music and the Spoken Word.

 Traci and her boys - Jake above and Harry below.  Scott was kind enough to show us his 
Tae Kwon Doe and Max has some mad skills on the ipad.
Congrats to Traci and family....4 boys!  I love it.

2 comments:

  1. Busy, busy, busy....it was a good week. So good to be home with all of you and especially to be at MSW with y'all....we made it back to Cali. Thanks for staying caught up on your blog. I do love it.

    ReplyDelete