Sunday, October 28, 2012

Homecoming Weekend

 Seth took a deuce on his manhood this past week by losing his second tooth.  No tears this time.
 This was the scene when I got home from work on Friday.  Jack with his buds in a trance watching Phineas and Ferb...life is good.
 Later that evening, we went over to the Little Valley pickleball courts and tested them out.
 Great little facility and you can play into the night with fully lit courts...if you can afford to buy a few paddles and pickleballs.
 And even later that night was the annual DSC Midnight 5k.  We had two first time runners from our family - Shana and Drew
 I wasn't worried about Shana, but I've ran with Drew before, and I was hoping that this run would not end up like our last one (tears and near-emesis).
 ...but Drew and his cousin George stuck together the whole time and did awesome.  Drew's buddy Kire took first in his division, with Drew and George coming in 2nd and 3rd.
 Shana took 2nd in her division (which is currently under protest as the first place finisher should've been in the "elite" division...Mandy)
Finally, Saturday was filled with soccer and other DSC Homecoming activities such as the parade and tailgating.  Notice the expert photography - since I couldn't be in the photo, I position my shadow so that I am in the photo.

3 comments:

  1. The week-end has been great...loved the midnight run...next year I'll really run it (or walk it) and not just sign up for the shirt. Good times. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s....your phone takes better pictures than my camera. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just one big party down there isn't it!

    ReplyDelete