Monday night was a Daddy-Daughter date to PF.
This is a random pic of Jack standing guard over the Simister's windows. I wouldn't mess with that kid - he's all sorts of crazy.
Saturday was a stay at home kind of day. So we got the chores done and even played some mid-day baseball (Seth needed some confidence restoration after the Utah Summer Games tourney where our 8 year olds were educated by the 9 and 10 year olds in baseball)
I had been eyeing the patio space right next to the deep end of the pool just wondering if maybe the trampoline would fit. I even pulled out the tape measure.
Sure enough, with room to spare. Yes, it was my idea. I thought of it. I put the trampoline right next to the pool and completely understand that this most likely qualifies me for the bad parent competition; however, my kids would disagree!
Jeremy and Erika were over enjoying the afternoon, so I made a run to the store for some ingredients and made it an official party with some home-made ice cream and a build your own taco buffet.
Good times with family...that's what it's all about.






I'd say more like "Dad of the Year"....looks like a lot of fun. Impromptu parties are always the best.
ReplyDelete