Sunday, June 2, 2013

Summer has begun

 I just couldn't resist this one - Jack and Emery knocking out an afternoon on the Wii.
 Shana and Laynee were gone to girls camp from Wednesday to Saturday - so in our prayer on Tuesday night I made sure to pray that we we would survive - we all chuckled, but I need all the help I can get when Shana's gone.  Actually, I did get a lot of help.  The boys spent a lot of time at family and friend's houses over those 4 days.  It's good to have support.  On Wednesday night, I wanted a sit-down meal with my boys, so I told them to put on a nice shirt and do your hair - and we hit Pizza Factory.
 Shana and Laynee returned on Saturday afternoon and we promptly headed back into the mountains for a get-together with friends at the Carter Family Compound in Grass Valley (once we passed through the red gate and finally found the place).
 4 wheelin, gun shootin' and a lot of good food was the agenda.




Don't Mess

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you survived. Sorry I wasn't there to help you out. I'll be anxious to hear about girls camp. Laynee, give me a call.

    ReplyDelete