One evening after Shana and I returned from some errands, we came home to the Young-Guns having fun with their pajamas. Jack proudly announced that he had 13 pajama shirts on and Seth had about that many pajama pants on. They continued to play around punching and kicking each other and enjoying their cushion and padding.
After the kids had gone into their bedroom for a few minutes, Jack quietly and very sheepishly came back into the kitchen where we were all talking. He clung to his mom and burst into tears - "I can't get my shirts off!"
We didn't even try to hold our laughter in! It was hilarious. By the time Shana had pealed off the last shirts, Jack was able to see the humor in it and was laughing with us.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even though these boys are currently playing soccer and flag football, their hearts are on the diamond.
This is just a brief pitching session at Coach McArthur's house getting ready for some fall tournaments in November.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
House Update
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We picked up a few more pomegranates for the squeezin'. The jelly is a neighborhood hit.







I'm laughing....sorry Jack. This will be one for the books, I'm sure. Happy juicing. Glad you are sharing the joy (and the gold).
ReplyDelete