No big hoopla around here for the New Year's Eve celebration - we went and played a little pickleball and then were *invited over to Temple View RV to swim with the McArthurs. The night was finished up by Aaron and Tami jumping into the pool to save Lacy, their daughter - all's well that ends well. It was actually quite humorous watching Aaron push Tami down into the pool to save his daughter. He didn't even realize he had done it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We were in bed early in preparation for our early awakening to go hike Angel's Landing.
We were on the trail by 7:15 am.
I know this is hard to see, but just below and to the right of my hand holding the stocking cap it a rock climber's tent hanging on the sheer face of Angel's Landing. I was amazed. Can you hear him saying yesterday, "This looks like a perfect place to set up camp."
Drew on the beehive.
Let it be known - Drew, Nate Wells, and I were the first people to the top of Angel's Landing in 2014. Didn't see anyone the whole hike til on the way back down. So pretty to see the sun come up over the canyon.
Grandpa Sullivan's birthday dinner at Chuck-a-rama.
Trying out our new bows and arrows and right back to school tomorrow.





Yep, I'm still living life through my children...and btw, thanks for hiking Angel's Landing, something I'll never do. Looks fun, about as low key as our celebration of the New Year. Sometimes less is better.....
ReplyDelete