Monday, January 27, 2014

Dog-days of winter

It was a beautiful weekend for baseball.  Yes, when the sun went down and before it came up, it was chilly.
 We had a great time watching these two.  The kids improve more in four games than in ten practices.  They were sporting their new uniforms and won two out of 4 and missed playing for the championship by one run.
 Seth's sporting the eye-of-the-tiger.
I couldn't resist snapping this picture.  During baseball season, we set our dinner  table with plates and cups.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 While we were playing baseball, Drew was enjoying some ice fishing on Panguitch lake with his scout troop. Drew is 2nd from the right watching over his pole.  It was a fun and successful trip.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 House update
 Sorry I'm jumping around so much, but I needed to include this love letter from Jack to Shana.  Let me know if you need an interpretation, but in short - Shana is helpful, makes dinner, does laundry, and makes cereal.
------------------------------------------
 And while we were baseballing and ice fishing, Laynee was at EFY Express listening to John Bytheway and Brad Wilcox.  Looks like her and her friends had a good time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Finally, we ran into Neal Greeley at B-Dubs.  Always good to see friends out on the town.


1 comment:

  1. Wow....what a busy week-end. It's all good though. Good kids doing good things and very supportive parents. Thanks for the great post and I'll be careful when I ask for a "cup" of water at your house!!!!!

    ReplyDelete