Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Morn 2009

Well another Christmas has come and gone. This year the kids were as excited as ever. In years past it has always been me and Spencer waiting for the kids to get up, not this year. Laynee and Drew asked if they could get up at 6 a.m. We said sure, knowing that in years past it never happened. The only stipulation was they could NOT set an alarm. Well the kids went to sleep and had vision of sugarplums except for Jack, which was sick all night with a horrible cold. No sleep for us. Sure enough at 5:55 a.m. Laynee and Drew came bounding into our room, just as we had settled ourselves down for a long winters nap. This was the first Christmas I can ever remember when I did NOT want to get up! I had to get up. I couldn't tell them to go back to bed and take away this Christmas moment. Soooooooo......here is Laynee with her electric scooter. She also got clothes, clothes, shoes, and a snuggie.
Drew on his new bike. He also got an air soft gun with all the equipment, and a remote control helicopter.
Jack saw these bouncer balls from Santa (one was his and the other is Seths) and he would not put them down. He carried them around for a good part of the morning. Whenever he opened a new present, he would try to hold it along with everything else. Funny kid. Jack also got a scooter, a sword, and baby dino.

I didn't get a picture of Seth this year, not sure why, but he got a skee ball machine, a sword, and a bunch of other stuff. All in all Christmas was a success once again.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it has been a fun week for all concerned. Glad you had a great Christmas. Wish I could have been there because old folks don't have much fun without the kids. Enjoy it while you can. Huggy Amma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! I'm seriously jealous of Laynee and her stash. I want a snuggie so bad and who wouldn't want a motor powered razor? And dang Drew, that's a rockin' awesome bike!!! Have a happy Russell and Traci's Anniversary day (and new year's eve)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. These are really fun pictures and I so appreciate this blog because I miss you all so much. Keep havin' the fun times and blogging about them. Happy New Year to everyone. Hope to see you all soon.....

    ReplyDelete