

"General Patton"
********************************************************
That night I was making dinner and the next thing I know I look over just in time to see Jack falling down the stairs. Nothing I could do but watch and scream. He fell from the very top stair all the way to the bottam. Luckily he rolled on his side, and it wasn't head over feet. Otherwise I think there would have been much more damage. He came away with a big bump near his eye, which over the last few days has given him quite a nice shiner! This is the 4th time he has fallen down these stairs. I'm not sure how to prevent it. The kid is completely accident prone!



Great job Jack. You can really do it up without even trying. Just don't hurt yourself any more than a black eye. Huggy Amma
ReplyDeletePoor little guy.....stairs are a nightmare. Glad you got to go to the museum. I'm sure there's a lot of Kentucky we need to discover in the next 18 months. I need to get to Churchill Downs.....
ReplyDelete