They also had Santa there making a friendly appearance for all the kids. This was Jacks first encounter with Santa and we weren't sure how it was going to go, but he was so excited and went over and jumped on his lap and preceeded to tell Santa everything he wanted for Christmas. Santa gave them both a coloring book...I guess we will have to wait for another week to see what else he brings them. Friday, December 18, 2009
Seth's Christmas Program....
was today at his Preschool and he did a very cute job, with only a few rare dorky Seth outbursts. If I was computer/techy savy at all, I would upload a bit of his singing, but I'm not. They sang 4 songs. Christmas Bells, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, We Wish You a Merry Christmas, and Happy Birthday Jesus. After the program, we went to his classroom and had some cookies.
They also had Santa there making a friendly appearance for all the kids. This was Jacks first encounter with Santa and we weren't sure how it was going to go, but he was so excited and went over and jumped on his lap and preceeded to tell Santa everything he wanted for Christmas. Santa gave them both a coloring book...I guess we will have to wait for another week to see what else he brings them.
They also had Santa there making a friendly appearance for all the kids. This was Jacks first encounter with Santa and we weren't sure how it was going to go, but he was so excited and went over and jumped on his lap and preceeded to tell Santa everything he wanted for Christmas. Santa gave them both a coloring book...I guess we will have to wait for another week to see what else he brings them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Huggy Amma says Wish I could have heard Seth sing and help eat cookies. Jack must be made of stronger stuff than some kids I know. He could have really thrown a fit. Cute kids but what else could you expect with the parents and grandparents they have. Love Huggy Amma
ReplyDeletewow, they can sing about Jesus at Seths school? What kind of radical indoctrination preschool are they running?!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update. I miss you all so much and wish you a very Merry Christmas.
ReplyDelete