Sunday, March 25, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things

It's not that we didn't do anything this week, it's that we were so crazy busy. The boys (all 3 of them) have started baseball, and this makes me very happy. They all seem to be enjoying it, and I've enjoyed practicing with them...but there were no adventures this week. No hikes, drives, or overnighters of any great consequence - so in keeping the habit a habit, here are some of my favorite pictures.

I love family and Pine Valley, and this captures the both. Huggy-Grandma and the kids.


This was in preparation for Lauri's wedding reception and we had just realized that all the preparations were complete with time to spare, so we raided the fridge at the DSC alumni house and "did the Dew."


Jack and Uncle James at the lake.


I've just always liked this pic of Jane, even if I've never edited out the red eye.


Shana and her buddies at girls night.


Laynee at Montgomery Farms - Good times.


Erks, Shana, Janice and Janci - it was always nice to have family come visit.


Cousins at the lake


I was post-call this day and got to hang out all day with Seth while the other kids were in school. We had a picnic, swam in the blow-up pool, and ate brownies while we relaxed in the warm Kentucky afternoon sun. While we were resting on the towels, Seth said to me, "I'm glad we only get to do fun things today."


Shana in Central Park


Finally - the fam at Gulf Shores, AL.

No comments:

Post a Comment