Sunday, May 19, 2013

State Cup Week 2

 With the school year winding down, the kids have a few various programs and activities and somehow  their sporting events are more important than the last few days of school.  Drew and Fire FC are in the middle of State Cup and fortunately, we have not had to miss any school...yet.  So for the 2nd weekend in a row, we made the trek to Orem for Drew's game.  We booked our room at the Young's Motel and even had dinner with them at B-Dubs on Friday night.
 Cayson is the newest edition in the Young family and this was our first chance to meet him.
The boys made it through pool play and will hit quarterfinals on Tuesday next week (yes, they will be missing school) and if they continue to win - Thursday and Saturday.  Drew scored during their 4-0 win against Inter yesterday. 
If they make it to the championship on Saturday next week - I'm flying up to watch.  I just can't stomach another up-and-back.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats guys.....good to hear of the Young's Hotel. I'll have to try it sometime. I'm assumeing it's free 99. Let me know if you need help with the kids this week.

    ReplyDelete